In order to better serve you and for your safety, we wish to inform you of a few changes to the operation of JADEN SUN with reference to passengers and cargo in Port Kingstown.
- ALL passenger tickets will now be sold at the Port Authority’s Ticket Booth, located just inside the entrance to the Ferry Terminal.
- Boarding of passengers will commence half an hour before all departures – at 3:00pm on Mondays, 9:30am on Fridays and at 3.30pm on Sundays. Passengers must remain in the Ferry Terminal and await the boarding call.
- Cargo will be accepted from 2:00pm to 3:00pm on Mondays and 8:30am to 9:30am on Fridays. Please notify your suppliers.
- All unaccompanied cargo must have a “Delivery Order.”
- Every paying passenger is allowed one (1) free piece of baggage. Freight will be collected on all other baggage.
In All other Ports
- Boarding in Union Island will commence half hour before departure, 6:30am on Mondays and Wednesdays and 3:00pm on Fridays.
- Persons collecting cargo in ALL ports must remain on the wharf until passengers have disembarked. A crew member will then assist you with your packages which must be paid for on delivery.
- All other procedures remain the same.
We thank you for your patronage in the past and look forward to your continued support. As usual, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our email email@example.com, or the numbers listed below.
Office No: (784) 451-2192
Mobile No: (784) 493-7114 or (784) 493-7177.